Wholesale Application Test Request Form Instructions
IMPORTANT: If you want to conduct electronic access connectivity testing, and do not require application traffic, please contact the Customer Contact Center (CCC).
- Use “Section 2: Contact Information” to indicate the individual at your financial institution that is on point to support your requested testing activity.
- In “Section 3: Testing Information”, your financial institution must fill out all required fields.
- Start and end dates for your required testing activity.
- The type of electronic access your financial institution is testing; FedLine Direct or FedLine Advantage.
- The type of wholesale service you plan to test; select all services that apply.
- The application environment you plan to test in; DIT or Production.
- For DIT weekday testing, include the type of testing activity and the location from where you will be testing. This could be your financial institution’s primary or alternate/disaster recovery site.
- For FedLine Direct connections only, certification testing is to exercise application functionality for their financial institution’s business requirements to certify compatibility with the Federal Reserve’s infrastructure and software.
- For statement delivery, include all applicable statement types and the delivery method in which the Federal Reserve will use to send the statements.
- For DIT Saturday testing, include the type of testing activity and the location from where you will be testing. This could be your financial institution’s primary or alternate/disaster recovery site.
- For Production Saturday testing, include the type of testing activity and the location from where you will be testing and the location where your institution will be for the open of next production business day.
- For FedLine Direct connections only, Operational Readiness Testing (ORT) is designed for financial institutions to certify their own software or vendor software in the Federal Reserve’s production test environment prior to going live in the production environment.
- Include details for an alternate location if your financial institution plans to test from multiple locations.
- It is required that your financial institution provide a contact at an officer level to be used for escalation purposes in the event the Federal Reserve is unable to reach the test-day contact identified in Section 2.
- The last Octet of the FRB assigned IP address is required when providing test and post-test location information. i.e. xxx.xx.123
- If your financial institution requires incoming messages during your scheduled test provide the number of messages for Fedwire Funds and/or Fedwire Securities. On a Production Saturday, it is required that your financial institution contact the Wholesale Testing Unit when messages are ready to be received.
- Please provide any additional information in the comment field that will assist the Wholesale Testing Unit in meeting your testing needs. Please note specific Fedwire Funds message type codes and/or Fedwire Securities accounts you would like to test.
- If you are testing in the DIT environment on a weekday or a Saturday, your Test Request Form must be received two business days prior to your scheduled test.
- If you are testing in the Production environment on a predefined Saturday, your Test Request Form must be received three business days prior to your scheduled test.
Print the form for your records after you have completed the form then, click "Submit."
The Fedwire logo, “Fedwire,” “Wired to Deliver” and Financial Services logo are registered service marks of the Federal Reserve Banks. A list of marks related to financial services products that are offered to financial institutions by the Federal Reserve Banks is available at FRBservices.org.